Autor Wątek: Staż w Szwajcarii dla studentów i absolwentów (do 1 roku po studiach)  (Przeczytany 3463 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Leszek Pudłowski

• młodszy(a) archiwista(ka)
    • Archiwopedia
Zamieszczam dla osób chętnych i zainteresowanych. Ja nie mam z tym nic wspólnego.
Serdecznie pozdrawiam, LP

Grant MITCHELL grant.mitchell@ifrc.org przez mailman.srv.ualberta.ca

The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian organization, with 190 member National Societies.

The IFRC is looking to hire two archival studies students or recent graduates for 13 weeks to work as interns on an archival arrangement and description project in its office in Geneva, Switzerland.  The internship will start on April 24th (end date July 21st) or May 1st (end date July 28th), 2017.

Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appraise (in consultation with supervisor) records in storage to determine which should be transferred to the Archives.
- Arrange and describe the records, and enter the descriptions into a database.
- Assess the physical condition of the records and identify those requiring conservation treatment.
- Re-box and re-file the records.

Qualifications:
- Be currently-enrolled in a university or equivalent level archival studies programme, or have graduated recently (normally within 1 year from the date of hiring) from a university or equivalent level archival studies programme.
- Be able to read and write in English
- Be able to read French, as some of the records are only in French.

Remuneration:
- A daily allowance is paid to interns for each day worked at the IFRC (75CHF per day worked).
- Costs and arrangements for travel, visas, accommodation, insurance and living expenses are the sole responsibility of interns themselves.

The closing date for applications is February 16th, 2017.  The full job posting, and instructions for applying on-line, may be found at:

http://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=3826

No response will be given to email messages.

The short-listed candidates will be interviewed by telephone.

Offline wikto888

• słuchacz(ka)
    • FOTOGRAFIA ŚLUBNA cHRZANÓW
Czy ktoś aplikował? Może ma jakieś doświadczenia?
YOYO

Offline edendotre

• słuchacz(ka)
    • księgowa Wałbrzych
Czy ktoś aplikował? Może ma jakieś doświadczenia?
Ja próbowałam, niestety nie udało mi się dostać, lista była dosyć długa.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 26, 2017, wysłana przez Rafał Rufus Magryś »
http://mobilnyfryzjer.eu/ - fryzjer Przemyśl

Offline Leszek Pudłowski

• młodszy(a) archiwista(ka)
    • Archiwopedia
Proszę się nie zrażać. Bywają też sytuacje odwrotne i nawet gdy lista jest długa, to osób spełniających kryteria jest zawsze dużo mniej. Zdarzało mi się, że na praktyki archiwalne musiałem wybierać kandydatów luźno związanych z naszą profesją (np. etnolog).

O doświadczeniach związanych z aplikowaniem do międzynarodowych organizacji będzie mówiła p. Dr Anna Sobczak na Zjeździe SAP w Kielcach. Miałem przyjemność czytać jej CV, kiedy aplikowała do ONZ w Wiedniu i było ono imponujące. Warto posłuchać o jej bogatych doświadczeniach.

Offline Irena43

• słuchacz(ka)
Moja córka będzie starała się w przyszłym roku aplikować. Zobaczymy czy się uda :)